The Liebster Award: A Virtual Award to Bloggers by Bloggers
I have been nominated for The Liebster Award 2018 and I am over the moon.
I was nominated by a lovely blogger who I follow through blog and Instagram. Withlovefromp has given me advice, kind words and always been happy to answer any questions I’ve had. It means a lot that you thought of me when I came to your nominations.
What is The Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is an online award. It is prized by bloggers to fellow bloggers.
It is something to show appreciation and the work put into blogging.
Below are some basic rules, click here for more details.
Answers to questions I have been asked
1.What is something you learnt only after it was too late?
Never go for the cheap sausage rolls, they have gristle!
2. Tell me about the best day of your life?
I know it’s chliche but it has to be the day Immy was born. As chaotic and overwhelming as it was, it was the day I met my daughter. I experienced love within an instance and held my squishy little baby for the first time.
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Time travel – but only to see the past. I am not brave enough to know the future. I would love to meet ancestors and understand how things began. Maybe thats a bit boring and deep but it’s my honest answer.
4. If you were trapped on a desert island what 3 things couldn’t you live without?
Definitely Dynamite, he is my polar bear teddy and I don’t go anywhere far without him. Hand cream, because I cannot live without it. Lastly, a bar of galaxy, need i say why?
5. What is your ultimate blogging dream?
I would just love my following to look forward to reading my blogs. Also, I would love it if it gave something to those who read it.
Big dream would definitely be to write a book one day.
6. What is the meaning of life?
7. If you could be a fly on the wall, what what you do and where would you be?
Zac Efrons bathroom whilst he was going about his daily shower would be good.
8. What is your biggest purchase?
This is a really ‘sad’ answer. I haven’t bought anything big in my life. I would love to answer, a house or something but hey, I am young. It’s probably our bed and mattress…i’m ashamed to say, it cost as much as my car! It is a bloody brilliant bed though.
9. What advice would you give your younger self?
To believe in myself a bit more and have some self confidence.
10. Name a secret you’ve been too scared/embarrassed to tell anyone?
My celebrity crush is Simon Cowell
11. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Laid Back, Organised and Happy
Facts About Me
- I have a HATE for dry hands. It makes me gag.
- I prefer Animal Disney films to Prince/Princess ones.
- I have an obsession with tap water from Devon, it tastes so much better than Dorset.
- My favourite animals are polar bears and lions
- I like my own space and my own company
- I am stubborn and go silent when I’m annoyed. I practice good silent treatment.
My Nominations Are…
Answer These Questions
- If you had to choose would you rather be Buzz Light Year or Woody?
- What would be the first thing you would save from your burning house? (All people and pets already out)
- What was the biggest thing you got into trouble for when you were a child?
- If you could make a wish right now and for it to come true, what would it be?
- What smell reminds you of your childhood?
- If you could go to a fictional place, where would you go and why?
- What habit annoys you most?
- What song do you know all the lyrics too?
- What is something you have done but will never do again?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What is your proudest moment?
Thank you so much for nominating me WithlovefromP I have thoroughly enjoyed answering you questions. Congratulations to everyone who has been nominated.
Thanks for reading…Anna xx